- I had a great Halloween. No trick-or-treaters, nice dinner with the parents, and no marauding zombies, LJ's decor notwithstanding.
- School is getting easier. The pattern of study/homework/panic/take test is starting to actually feel natural, instead of something I have to force myself into every day.
- Gas prices are lower than I'd let myself hope they'd be.
- Voting on Monday. Sure, it's Oklahoma and my Democratic vote is almost guaranteed to be a waste, but things seem to be going well for Obama and it'll be good to be make my choice and be heard.
- My NaNoWriMo project has a definite beginning, and I'm starting to see where the overall plot will go. (I'm Tin Man
if anyone's interested)
- Therapy on Monday. Cons
- I have to study for a Spanish test, memorize two monologues and a scene from Streetcar Named Desire, and finish my leftover math homework before Monday.
- I still have a NaNo count of zero.
- My keyboard is doing its best to drive me insane.
- Therapy on Monday.
All in all, I think it balances out.